I've been in for quite a few ultrasounds this pregnancy due to some excess amniotic fluid. While it has been cause for a little extra caution, it's also been a great opportunity for us to get a sneak peek of our baby boy.

So amazing to get to see him before he arrives. I am now 30 weeks pregnant and this boy is a mover and a shaker. We are all amused watching my belly get bumped around from the inside.
3 comments:
I can't believe how clearly you can see him. Technology has come a long way. Did you know that you could add a baby name poll on your blog if you wanted to? I know you mentioned it on fb.
So exciting! I can't believe you are almost having your third child!
Very exciting! Not that I've had a third child to compare...but those boys do seem more active, don't they?
Post a Comment