skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, March 09, 2009
Kara 10 Months Old
It's hard to believe that we are fast approaching Kara's first birthday. The past 10 months have flown by, but I'm so thankful to my sister Kendra for capturing beautiful images of Kara while she grows. Here are a few she took for Valentines Day:
1 comment:
P&J
said...
Such darling pics! They are both so adorable!
12:30 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Joshie's Momma
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2010
(15)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(10)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
▼
March
(4)
I know I'll get used to this..
What was your favorite part of the day?
My Big Boy Joshie
Kara 10 Months Old
►
2008
(11)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2007
(10)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(8)
►
2006
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
About Me
AmandaB
I am sleep deprived.
View my complete profile
Followers
1 comment:
Such darling pics! They are both so adorable!
Post a Comment